Read all the latest news from Edgenuity.
- Edgenuity Launches Economics Course to Support Financial Literacy Education in High School
- San Francisco Unified School District Selects Edgenuity as Online Learning Provider
- Edgenuity to Host Education Innovator Discussion at SXSWedu 2014, Offering “Why Did I Have to Fail to Learn Online” Panel to 4,000+ Attendees
- Edgenuity Announces “Every Click Counts” Video Contest Winners in Celebration of Digital Learning Day 2014
- Edgenuity Reveals Education Technology Trends to Watch in 2014
- Edgenuity Approved as California Mathematics Instructional Materials Provider
- New Edgenuity Summer School Stories Demonstrate Success of Online Learning Models Outside the Traditional School Year
- Edgenuity Launches Student “Tweet of the Month” Award
- Edgenuity Now Taking Second Semester Enrollments for NCAA-approved Courses
- Edgenuity Applauds New “Keeping Pace” Report for First-Time Inclusion of Blended Learning Category
- Additional Edgenuity Courses Approved by University of California
- Edgenuity Middle School Common Core English Language Arts Courses Adopted in Oregon
- Read more press releases from Edgenuity
Edgenuity is a leader in online and blended learning solutions, and we are always available to speak with members of the press.
Vice President, Marketing
(877) 202-0338 ext. 1089
Facts and Figures
Everything you want or need to know about Edgenuity—our company, our reach, and the success of our program for the students, teachers, schools, and communities we partner with.
Our Leadership Team
We are a company of experienced educators that exists to help other educators succeed. Read more about our leadership team and our areas of expertise.